1I2A3477

We are thrilled to have our new summer intern, Sunitha, around for the 2013 wedding season. She's already proven to be such a hard worker and quite funny at the same time. We always appreciate humor here at Social Graces. :)

1I2A3502 1I2A3498Sunitha is from Moberly, MO, but is currently attending Missouri State University here in Springfield. She is majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. One day, she hopes to move to a big city and work in Crisis Management. 1I2A3488

When we asked her why she wanted to intern at Social Graces, she said: I have always enjoyed coordinated small events with my family so I thought it would be good experience to work with a professional event planning company. I really did not want to work for massive or corporate company because I wanted to do multiple things. After talking to Alli and see the Social Graces website, I thought the company had a down-to-earth appeal.

We'll take that as a compliment, Sunitha! We are excited to have you on board. :)

1I2A3485